Uncontested Divorce In As Little as 30 Days
Get a consultation from our local, Maryland divorce attorneys
or fill out the form below to
Schedule a Case Consultation
Are you and your spouse facing a divorce but would like to do so quickly and without the expense of a long, drawn out legal conflict? Our attorneys understand Maryland divorce law and can usually have your uncontested or no-fault divorce processed within 90 days.
Benefits of having our attorneys handle your no-fault divorce:
- Our attorneys are fluent in English and Spanish
- Pay an affordable one-time, flat fee for an uncontested divorce
- Saturday and evening appointments available upon request
- No drawn out legal process – just one court appearance
- Avoid taking chances with DIY paperwork
- Can convert to traditional divorce if necessary
Important qualifications for uncontested (no-fault) divorce in Maryland:
- No child custody, visitation or support disputes
- No fault divorce
- No dispute of marital assets
- You or your spouse must be a Maryland resident
If your case does not meet all of these qualifications for a no-fault divorce, our attorneys can help you prepare for a traditional divorce.
Call today or complete the short form on your right to request a case evaluation. You will be glad you did.
705 Melvin Ave., Suite 102
Annapolis, MD 21401