Experienced Maryland Lawyers Representing Either Military Personnel or Spouses During Divorce
or fill out the form below to
Schedule a Case Consultation
Divorces for families of active duty or retired military personnel have special considerations which make them more complex than standard divorce cases. This includes important issues such as property division, child support and alimony payments. To ensure your military divorce is handled with the utmost care it is important to secure the assistance of an attorney experienced with the rules and regulations surrounding military divorce.
Important Aspects of Military Divorce Proceedings:
- Our attorneys are fluent in English and Spanish
- Ensure financial stability through the divorce
- Work towards equitable distribution of military retirement benefits
- Interpret military pay allowances for establishing child support guidelines
- Address domicile and residency issues for active duty military personnel for jurisdiction
- Investigate benefits afforded to military personnel under the servicemember’s civil relief act, including continuances and special accommodations
We represent military personnel who are under Maryland jurisdiction but may be stationed worldwide.
Don’t take chances with a general practice family law or divorce attorney who does not have specific experience in the area of military law. Call today at 410-268-5070 or complete the short form on your right to request a military divorce case evaluation. You will be glad you did.
Annapolis, MD 21401