Annapolis Immigration Services
If you are seeking to become a citizen of the United States, or obtaining permission to work, visit or study here, it is important to find the right guidance and counsel to help you understand the process. The Law Firm of Annapolis is a local, Maryland-based law firm providing immigration services in Annapolis since 1998.
As each year passes, the issues surrounding immigration are becoming increasingly complex and difficult to navigate, especially without the proper legal advice. As such, it is becoming extremely difficult for most people to successfully navigate the many types of permits, application forms and Visa categories that should be considered before you can apply.
Determining your needs
Before you can officially begin the process, one of our staff members will usually start by asking a few basic questions such as the following:
- Are you a skilled worker that is immigrating to the United States to fill a specialty occupation?
- Do you already have a prospective employer?
- Do you have immediate relatives living in the United States?
These questions, as well as one-on-one consultation with an attorney, will help determine what type of immigration services will best suit your individual circumstances. Once it has been established which type of Visa you are applying for, there are also another number of immigration services that our Annapolis immigration lawyers can help you with:
- Processing of documentation: Annapolis immigration lawyers follow up with the relevant bodies and embassies to make sure you are continuously updated with your immigration applications.
- Naturalization process: Foreign nationals who wish to become citizens of the United States are able to apply for citizenship after five years.
- Appeals: Immigration lawyers can handle any administrative appeals that may arise throughout your Visa application.
- Political Asylum: Many people come to the United States each year seeking political asylum for one reason or another. Our firm has experience in this area of the law and can help you determine if you may be eligible for political asylum in the United States.
Local Maryland communities we serve include:
- Severna Park
- Anne Arundel County
Professional Immigration lawyers in Annapolis
Before you take on this complex and important process on your own, call us today! The Law Firm of Annapolis immigration services can help take the mystery out of the paperwork and legal jargon that makes up the visa application and immigration process.