Family and Divorce Law Firm, in Annapolis, MD
$950 Uncontested Divorce
The Rodriguez-Nanney Law Firm, of Annapolis, MD, provides clients with competent and affordable legal advice throughout the state of Maryland in the areas of family and domestic law with our primary areas of focus on issues related to divorce and adoptions. These family law issues are highly emotional, and our attorneys can help you navigate the laws in order to resolve them in the most efficient manner without unnecessary hassle or confusion. We take pride in offering our clients the highest level of service in all matters, including domestic ones.
Our attorneys represent clients primarily in uncontested divorces. These clients are usually individuals in need of efficient representation to get divorced. Additionally, our divorce services include:
- Representation for those whose spouse might reside outside of the United States or whose current whereabouts are unknown as long as the client is a Maryland resident
- Representation for those who are seeking a quick resolution for their divorce. Under Maryland law, we can often finalize your divorce in under thirty days if it is uncontested!
- Evening and weekend appointments for those with busy schedules. We work with our clients to meet their needs, no matter how unique they may be.
Another area of practice within our firm is adoption law, as our legal team has handled a large number of adoptions both within and outside of the United States. This allows us to offer services to those who want to adopt children locally as well as from foreign countries.
Some of the ways we can help with your adoption include:
- Assisting in adoption proceedings in the United States
- Advice regarding international adoption proceedings in the child’s country of origin, if necessary
- Guidance regarding the immigration steps necessary to bring your loved one to the United States legally
We have attorneys who are fluent in Spanish, Arabic, and English. Often, clients who do not speak English as their first language may feel overwhelmed or confused by the legal system. Our attorneys will make sure that you understand the law in your own language, ensuring that you are aware of your rights and options as you make these important decisions.
Local Maryland communities we serve include:
Anne Arundel County, Fort Meade, Kent Island, Annapolis, Bowie, GlenBurnie, Arnold, Crownsville, Davidsonville, Crofton, Gambrills, Odenton, Pasadena, Severna Park, Edgewater.
Contact us today
If you need assistance in the area of domestic or family law in Maryland, contact the Rodriguez-Nanney Law Firm in Annapolis. Our clients appreciate our level of experience and knowledge in these emotionally challenging times.